Sunday, March 18, 2007

Super hero religion

Recently, Marko posted about a survey to see what superhero you might be, if indeed you were a superhero. I wonder if the survey considered that many superheroes apparently have a religious affiliation. Superman, for instance, is a lapsed Methodist, much to the chagrin of a friend of mine who uses Superman as an example in some of her academic work.

I'm a little more upset by the lack of major Presbyterians. Umm. Are we boring?

check it out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Glen Soderholm said...

I scanned the list quickly and noticed that Rocky and Bullwinkle weren't there. I think they would be terrific Presbyterian super-heroes (I mean Rocky really does fly in the show). I've heard Presbyterian preachers that sound like Bullwinkle, and Rocky attempts to do everything decently and in order.

4:47 p.m., March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>